Connecting Indian Small and Medium-sized Enterprises with their German Counterparts (The Mittelstand)
WHAT WE DO
We are well acquainted with understand your needs and provide a valuable guidance in identifying the potential business partners, initial contracts and necessary follow up system.
One of the most important factors in running a successful business is the acquisition of qualified local staff. We aim to provide for effective human resources for your effective operations and business.
Business registrations differ by territory, industry and type of operation. We assist our clients by obtaining all the necessary registrations, legal services and approvals.
WHY BVMW INDIA?
- Bundesverband mittelständische Wirtschaft (BVMW) is the Federal Association of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- It is Germany‘s largest association for SME‘s
- BVMW represents more than 270.000 SME’s with about 9 million employees
- We have a network of 330+ Regional and local offices in Germany and organize more than 2,000 events per year
- The BVMW co-operates with many national partner associations throughout the world and has agreements with numerous associations
- We hold External economic relations networks and organize business trips abroad with numerous meetings between German and foreign entrepreneurs
- Within these co-operations, the BVMW has an extensive and fruitful exchange of knowledge concerning common projects and regularly organizes international conferences on various topics dealing with foreign affairs.